Below the first steps about explanation of PhiLiftSophy
1. light weight
2. keep op the pace / short pauses between with working sets
3. Take your time for your warm-up sets and keep up the pace between those sets.
4. Total training is based on the variations about the powerlifting excercises.
5. Focus on your technique
6. Goal create a mindf*#k during your training session 😉
7. Working sets are maximum 5 reps
8. Weekly you have 1 normal powerlifting training session
9. Focus on a maximum of 90 minutes work-outs
10. Put 3-in-1 excersises in your program (these can be variation of the excersises of in- and/or decrease the weight within the set.
11. Powerlifting = 30% + 30% technique + 40% mental
More explanation about the way of training and specific excersises will come. Like the explanation of 3-in-1 sets 🙂
Please also my ‘basic’ training philosophy at the of the page ‘The Why‘